Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Different types of gatorades and their benefits.


First off i would like to say that i drink gatorade on a daily basis. I prefer the G2 gatorade because it has less calories and i feel revitalized through out the day. Many do not know what all of the different gatorades are for. They all are made differently to benefit you in a different way. First off is the G2 gatorade: this gatorade's benefits are the less calories. It has 50% less calories than the original gatorade and it has the same amount of electrolytes.

Next is the Gatorade Tiger edition: There is the ingredient called L-Theanine which is an amino acid found in tea that may help focus and mental acuity.

Gatorade Rain: This is just a adding a different flavor to the gatorades. It almost tastes watered down but when you are working hard it can be very refreshing. You get the same electrolyte benefits from this drink as well.

Gatorade X-Factor: This drink is packed with the antioxidant vitamin E. This drink helps optimize hydration and performance while protecting the body with Vitamin E.

Gatorade Fierce: This formula is packed with vitamins B3, B5, and B6 which help the body metabolize energy. This is good to use when you live an active lifestyle.

Gatorade A.M: this is a great drink to take when you wake up. It has a lot of Vitamin C in it which can help your immune system.

gatorade G: This is the regular gatorade. This has been tested to be an optimal hydrator and it has a 6% carbohydrate solution, which was found to be the best for energy delivery into the body.



These are all tasty drinks that can all be beneficial and i would recomend drinking any of these when doing physical activities.

6 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that there were so many of these different types of Gatorades and that they all had something different to offer you depending on what you were looking for. Its good that you pointed out the differences because I'm sure that there are many people who don't know what each type contains, and what it's benefits are from consuming the differnt types.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your post since drink gatorade alot. I love the G2 gatorade. Very informative on what eacg type of gatorade does for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that the different types of gatorades triggered towards different things. I use to drink alot of gatorade myself especially when working out and doing sports. I have also heard that gatorade can be bad for you because a lot of people say that its not good for an athlete to drink this while they are active because of electrolytes and potassium. When you work out you are sweating out all these substances which gatorade is then putting it back in your body but the reason why its bad is because if you end up drinking to much of it and enough hasnt been sweated out then its not good for you. This was a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally, I don't drink Gatorade,but I think it is great that you posted this, because I know many college students definitely do. I think it's very important for Gatorade drinkers to know the differences, and to understand why to choose one drink over the other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for clearing that up for me, I never knew the differences between them all. I probably should drink gatorade when I workout but just stick with water. But I might try the G2. Gatorade tasts so good!. I think that many people drink it and do not need it but there are others that it truely helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was really interested in this blog! It was interesting to see exactly how many types of gatorade there really are and what they are all geared for. I personally like the original, but I think they are all beneficial for different situations. Thanks for the facts!

    ReplyDelete